We would be grateful for any financial assistance you can provide. Below is a breakdown of typical costs for each type of program we support.
Please remember that 100% of ALL donations go straight to the project you’re donating to!
- Scholarship for a student for one year:
- Pre-school = $120
- Middle school = $250
- High School = $1,200
- University = $2,400
- Construction (may vary due to cost of cement at the time of construction)
- New Pre-School Building = $4,000
- Building for Women’s Sewing Co-op = $10,000
- Nutrition packs and medication for HIV positive students = $375 per month
- We continue to support 3 HIV positive students
- School Operational Costs:
- Lunch Program for ONE whole year is $100 per month = $1,200 for the year
- Preschool Teacher allowance of $100 per month for one year = $1,200 for the year
Or MAIL donations to: VillageSteps at 28 18th Ave., Kirkland, WA 98033
Not ready to donate directly right now? That’s ok. Another way you can easily donate to VillageSteps is through the AmazonSmile program.
Read below for official Amazon details or visit https://smile.amazon.com/about for full program details.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Every item available for purchase on http://www.amazon.com is also available on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) at the same price. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages.